Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ashley+Kasey

Ashley and Kasey are some friends who were willing to go on an adventure to the Salt Lake with me for my first engagement shoot. They were so much fun and I'm very excited for their wedding. Congrats guys! Thanks for everything!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I just looked at all of your pictures! You are AMAZING! I didn't know that you did this, I am crazy impressed! Good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete